Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Yes! The wait is over!

I've been checking back to newgrounds for the latest hyperboy for years it seems. It was a treat to see it on the front page today, and it didn't disappoint either!

Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron

no way!

I've been watching this series since I was in high school.......4 years ago.. Wowza and now the new episode finally comes out?

Professor Layton pt. 4 Professor Layton pt. 4

Lets do some Grocery Food!

I've watched this probably a total of 7 times, over and over. It never fails to make me laugh or chuckle. You've got a gem with this series my man, make more and I will watch!

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

I really enjoyed this!

what is the song playing within the first level?

mission to Jupiter mission to Jupiter

Nice game!

I don't know why people are giving the game such low scores. I think its decent and like the art style. Nice clean menu's as well. Whats up everyone's arse?

MindFeed MindFeed

Score of 23!

I couldn't press home b/c I was distracted by a family member while taking the test. I ended up getting a 23.

Sonic 2 Boss Battle Sonic 2 Boss Battle

Nice but not exact...

Here is the origonal song. He's missing some backround beats that make the song flow a bit better and feel more complete.

sega/genesis/robotnick.mid

Hit Me Baby Hit Me Baby

Better!

I mean its better than the actual freaking song if yah ask me =). Although its been several years since i have heard it...i am sure its better hehe.

EdibleCastle responds:

doesnt have as good a video tho ;)

Microwaveable Meal Microwaveable Meal

Neato-Completo!

Liked the song alot, can't stop playing it over and over...should probably download it huh?

EdibleCastle responds:

yeah, probably.

Green Ranger Green Ranger

Nice anatomy and all,

Could use way more contrast in this though. Its extremely flat.