Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Yes! The wait is over!

I've been checking back to newgrounds for the latest hyperboy for years it seems. It was a treat to see it on the front page today, and it didn't disappoint either!

Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron

no way!

I've been watching this series since I was in high school.......4 years ago.. Wowza and now the new episode finally comes out?

Professor Layton pt. 4 Professor Layton pt. 4

Lets do some Grocery Food!

I've watched this probably a total of 7 times, over and over. It never fails to make me laugh or chuckle. You've got a gem with this series my man, make more and I will watch!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

References.

haha! I saw a TMNT and Schooby Doo reference in there. There were probably tons more taken from other cartoons but still awesome man!

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Nice try.

I think you tryed but it was just so slow and not animated all that well. Plus none of the voices were in snyc for me. I'm finding it hard to understand the very high rating its recieved.

The Perfect Storm 2 The Perfect Storm 2

no way! BCST LOVE!

Cough* I was in your competition as well. I presented The perfect meal on how to cook spaghetti =D. Sorry you didn't win but it was good work!. Alex had to beat us pff.

notnath responds:

oh I didn't make it to see the other videos, I tried though, but it's always tight seeing other scad students on NG!

Angry Dog - Be My Bitch Angry Dog - Be My Bitch

I like it!

Its more of a morbid type of humor.

ComiX Episode Three! ComiX Episode Three!

Funny a bit.

"AND DONT MAKE ME MAKE THAT BOULD FACE
SNIF SNIF
PLEAASE?"

lol, he's saying, "Don't be me pull the face" not that.

diamond-armada responds:

no damn it, he's saung "don't make me pull the face". what you said makes no bloody sense at all >_< lol

&amp;quot;Symphony&amp;quot; "Symphony"

For a Clock Crew peice, It was nice!

"See now...if clock crew was like this, I wouldn't hate it so much. well done!"

I second that guy!

Danimal - Episode 2 Danimal - Episode 2

Danimal...isn't that a brand of Yogurt?

plot was kinda wierd but the animation and style was unique and had some charm to it.